My friends, I apologize for how long I have gone between posts. I am doubling down on my dissertation prospectus, and meanwhile the Goofy baby has been battling an ear infection and my life is a whirlwind of insanity. Thank goodness I am not a snob about food, and I have been managing to get enough nutrition by eating these two cheap, quick dishes. And actually, they're good enough to serve to company that stops by unexpectedly.
Fragrant Rigatoni with Saucy Pinto Beans
1 lb. rigatoni or other textured pasta
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
1 4 ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, and chopped
1 15 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
4-6 ounces cheddar cheese (or to taste), grated or cubed
2 scallions, sliced
1. Cook pasta until al dente.
2. In a sauce pot, sauté garlic in olive oil until golden and fragrant.
3. Add tomato sauce, and add basil and oregano to taste.
4. Heat slowly until bubbly.
5. Stir in pinto beans, and reheat until bubbly again.
6. Mix sauce with pasta and cheese. Add scallions right before serving.
Elegant Penne with Cannellini Beans
1 lb. penne
1 15 ounce can cannellini or Great Northern or any white bean, drained and rinsed
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
1 large bunch spinach
6 ounces Swiss cheese, grated or cubed
1. Cook penne until toothy.
2. Mix with mayonnaise, beans, and Swiss cheese.
3. Meanwhile, saute garlic plus some salt in olive oil until golden and fragrant. Add spinach and keep stirring until all is wilted and covered in garlic oil. Toss spinach with pasta mixture and serve.
Rokok mempengaruhi sistem kardiovaskular pada perokok pasif dan perokok dengan cara yang sama - Pesan jelas yang diucapkan oleh Glantz dan Parmley adalah “Non perokok yang tetpapar pada asap rokok di kehidupan sehari-hari menunjukkan Read more »