- Jam Muffins
- Mix them with plain yogurt.
- For grad student hors d'oeuvres, spread saltines or crackers with different jams. Serve with iced tea and a snooty look.
- Spread all 3 of them on pancakes or omelettes and roll them up. This technique I learned from my Disney cookbook when I was in elementary school.
- Mix them into the peanut butter.
- Taking a cue from Stoner Food, slather them indiscriminately on jelly doughnuts, then chop up the doughnuts into chunks and cook those chunks in pancake batter. Voìla, jelly doughnut pancakes, a.k.a. Health Food. (By the way, Stoner Food, your Post Comments function doesn't work anymore or I would have contributed this idea directly. The same happened to me and I had to change my settings.)
A little strawberry cake - The thing about butter, is that it tastes really good. Over the past couple of decades or more, the general attitude towards butter has been in tremendous ...