19 February 2009

Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese

Okay, this is sort of like a confessional! I ate something not very healthy
for dinner, but it was tasty. Unfortunately my husband George and I went to the
supermarket right before dinner, so by the time we got home I was seriously
craving comfort food. Here is my naughtiness:

Stovetop Macaroni & Cheese:

2 servings whole wheat elbow macaroni, Hodgson Mills
some thin slices sweet cream butter, unsalted
2 slices double gloucester cheese (or sharp cheddar or mozzarella or swiss
is fine), sliced into small bits
2 slices Yves vegetarian bologna, cut up into small pieces

Cook elbow macaroni. Drain. Immediately return to pot, add butter, cheese
and fake bologna, and stir vigorously until everything is melted and evenly
dispersed. Serve hot.

No comments:

 
Goofy Gourmet, The - Blogged Cultu UR Technologie Directory Site Meter